Automotive Services for Allentown & Easton, PA Drivers
History & In the Community
Lehigh Valley Honda was established by Art Wright and Vince Piazza back in the early 1980's. The dealership group is now managed by Andrew Wright, a Lehigh Valley native and the son of Art Wright.
All together, the company employs over 400 team members and collectively is responsible for retailing over 6,000 cars annually. The company has always been active in local charitable endeavors with particular emphasis on causes related to autism, heart health and scholastics sports.
Lehigh Valley Honda Mission, Vision & Values
Simply the Best. Those three words embody what we strive to be everyday in every aspect of our business.
To deliver Simply the Best quality automotive products and services to an exceedingly happy following of customers in a workplace environment built on the principles of integrity, respect, communication and professionalism.
- An exceptional customer experience
- Opportunities for our associates to grow and prosper
- Focus on continuous improvement through innovation and accountability
- Being the best of the best amongst our peers
- Playing an active role in our community
- Having fun!
Pillars of Professionalism
- We pursue professional excellence together, with a commitment to continuous improvement in all that we do.
- We approach each day wit a results-oriented and outcomes-based mentality to reach our business goals and objectives
- We choose to bring positive, passionate and enthusiastic attitudes to our work and others on a daily basis.
- We seize every opportunity to serve our fellow-team members and customers through our humble, welcoming, encouraging and helpful spirits.
- We build all of our relationships upon a foundation of integrity speaking truthfully to one another, and our customers, in every interaction.
- We related to others respectfully at all times, acknowledging the worth, value and dignity of every one of our team-members and customers.
- We practice listening to one another with emotional empathy with the purpose of intellectually seeing things from the perspective of others.
- We choose to unselfishly place the needs of others before our own, while striving to create a life-giving rather than a life-taking culture together.
- Be honest
- Keep current
- Attack problems; not people
- Act; don't react
- We clarify our expectations of one another continually in order to effectively manager our relationships in a spirit of accountability.
- We assume personal responsibility for our attitudes, words, actions, choices and the quality of our work performance.
- We take ownership of our mistakes refusing to engage in excuse-making, finger-pointing or blame-shifting.
- We follow-up and follow-through on the personal commitments and promises we make to others demonstrating our accountability to one another.
Serving Our Lehigh Valley Community
Lehigh Valley Honda is located in Allentown, PA also serving Easton, Bethlehem, Coopersburg, Emmaus and the surrounding areas. For more information on our dealership just click one of the buttons below. We look forward to seeing you!